A career with Inde is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in New Zealand. We are an experienced and dynamic team of specialist technologists who pride ourselves on our service. We offer the opportunity to be part of a highly experienced team with an emphasis on training and development, while giving opportunities to work with a variety of high profile New Zealand businesses and corporations.
We actively encourage a great team environment and engage directly with our customers for a more personable experience. We are committed to keeping our team small enough so “everyone knows everyone” but our services are in high demand and there is room for new recruits.
Who we are:
Inde is a New Zealand employee-owned cloud-first provider of enterprise technology solutions. We differentiate ourselves by providing in-depth business solutions and specialist product knowledge to our customers, enabling us to maintain premium knowledge and remain focused. We are recognised as market leaders in Cloud, Application Delivery, SD-WAN, EUC and Enterprise networking.
What we do:
We strive to consistently produce great results for customers, allowing them to get the best from their IT systems. We work predominately with large, well-known enterprise customers both nationally and internationally – providing consulting, services and support in our specialist technologies. These range from enterprise WAN/LAN networking to SD-WAN, Cloud & EUC architecture, Application & Desktop Delivery technologies, migration, support and specialist systems administration.
We are committed to:
• Being innovative technology experts and exceptional problem solvers
• Continual learning and developing
• Showing leadership and taking initiative for creating outcomes
• Becoming New Zealand’s premium provider of enterprise technology business solutions
Why work with us?
• We are a supportive team of engineers, with freedom to work together for the benefit of ourselves and our customers
• We strive to have the best engineering team in the industry through experience and continual learning
• We work hard, but we also know how to have fun
• Our unique business model enables us to offer employee benefits including team profit share
• For select few (the best of the best) we offer opportunities to lead small specialist teams and be part of company ownership
• Recognised in 2017 as 16th on the Deloitte Fast 50 Index, Citrix Networking Partner of the Year – ANZ and Microsoft Rising Star Winner
Interested? Get in touch and lets talk about your future!